In-Person Worship Guidelines
In-person worship will resume May 23, 2021. The following guidelines have been established in an agreement with Bishop Brown and the Diocesan Regathering Task Force. The results of the application questionnaire can be viewed by Clicking Here.
- Due to very limited seating requirements, reservations for worship attendance are required. Unfortunately, NO walk-ins will be permitted.
- You must fill out the Reservation Request Form below and await confirmation prior to showing up for the Worship Service.
- Members of the same household may sit together, but a reservation request must be submitted for each individual attending.
- Masks are to be worn at all times when in the building.
- Parishioners will enter via the side entrance from Prettyman Street.
- Check-in Process:
- You must arrive no later than 9:55 a.m.,
- Your reservation will be confirmed,
- Your temperature will be checked,
- You will be given the Worship Service bulletin,
- An offering plate will be present to place your tithes & offerings prior to the Worship Service,
- An usher will escort you to your assigned seat.
- Seating will be from the back of the sanctuary to the front, and you will not be able to select a seat.
- You will remain in the pew for the entire Worship Service.
- There will be no singing during the Worship Service.
- The Holy Communion, Host only, will be brought to you at the time of distribution.
- At the end of the Worship Service, ushers will direct the parishioners, from the back of the sanctuary to the front, to exit through the double doors to Federal Street.