What We Believe
We seek to deepen the experience of God's immeasurable love personally, as a community of faith, and in the world around us. All are welcome to this inclusive fellowship regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age or disability. Worship with us this Sunday and experience the warmth and joy of Christ's love in this small church with a big heart.
"The mission of The Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist is to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ by thought, word and deed, and to demonstrate Christian life not only through the liturgy, but in our homes and in the community."
Our Core Values
- A strong commitment to the truth of God's Word
- Ascribing to the truths set forth in the Apostles' and Nicene Creeds
- The beauty of liturgical worship and Gospel proclamation
- Looking for the face of Christ in each person
- Honoring the dignity and worth of every human being
- Valuing and supporting each person's spiritual journey
- Rejoicing in diversity
- Strengthening community in the family of faith
- Committing to our oneness in Christ above any disagreements
- Meeting the spiritual needs of our children, youth, and families
- A deep commitment to justice, equality, and caring for those in need